- Work on different modules of an existing product as well as on custom client requirement
- Implement product roadmap
- Responsible for application design, code development, testing and deployment and maintenance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- BE / B.Tech / MCA/ BSc computer science
- 2+ years of experience on PHP 5.3+, PHP 7and on PHP frameworks such as Laravel 5.x, Lumen (Restful API)
- Understanding of: In-memory Database: Redis, MongoDB
- Knowledge of RDBMS: MySQL/MariaDB
- Working knowledge on tools and applications like ORM, SOAP, Bootstrap, GIT, PHPUnit
- Knowledge of version tools SVN / GIT.
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and a problem solver.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks.
- Generate new business opportunities to meet our company revenue and gross profit objectives
- Develop sales pitch strategies that optimize the market potential
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs with the company’s products
- Engage with technology decision-makers and influencers within client organizations to drive alignment and consensus on sales solutions
- Manage Sales pipeline, ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline
- Represent our company at industry events and meetings
Sales experience in solution selling and experience working with SAAS products
Excellent relationship-building skills
Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills
Excellent networking in respective locations
Expertise in technology solutions, products, industry
Proven ability to work well with a team
Ability to build influential relationships
Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time