- Deployment, Tracking, Maintenance, and Optimization of Rat SMS-Services QOS, Backups, and Uptimes.
- Work on tickets and provide resolution with SLA.
- Manage timelines, product releases, and track bugs with the engineering team.
- Interaction with the client in some case for online testing to debug the issue.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues of Linux, MySql, WildFly/Jboss/Tomcat related issues.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems, Services, and infrastructure availability.
- Overseeing the preparation of environments for the testing/UAT of software releases, participate in the planning, scheduling, and execution of said releases.
- Conduct sessions on new releases and KT with internal teams.
- Daily tracking of work.
- Creating FAQ’s and Service Documents for documentation purpose.
- Assisting the various Technical Platform Teams with tasks that require optimization/modifications to the current infrastructure.
- B. Tech/B.E/BSc computer science.
- Experience in troubleshooting, configuration and deployment of WildFly/ Jboss/ Tomcat.
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of Linux(RHEL/CentOS).
- Working and Troubleshooting knowledge of MySql Optimization and Queries.
- Hands-on experience on Shell/Bash/PHP Scripting.
- Strong technology and analytical skills Hands-on experience on configuration/management/automation tools, such as GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, ELK stack, OTRS, JIRA.
- Should have basic knowledge in Network like IP address, Netmask, gateway, DNS, Network Route.
- Excellent organization, communication, and documentation skills.