Brief Job Description
- Design, implement and maintain application phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Recommend changes to improve established dotnet application processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Create and share Dev Artifacts post successful coding and unit testing with stakeholders.
- Maintain internal dev release reports, circulate as per guidelines.
- Participate in enhancing dev processes, mythologies, tools usage.
- Extending non-working hours support in case of production / critical issues.
Primary Required Skills
- C# programmer(.Net4.0 and above).
- Good Exposure to OOPS/Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge in SQL Server.
- Familiarity with Agile processes.